Placing a Mirror in These Areas Can Help Make Your Small Space Look Bigger
Open up your space!
A well-placed mirror can do wonders for compact spaces and condo units. If positioned correctly, this decorative piece can create the illusion of an expansive space, making a small room feel less cramped. Here are some of the best spots in your home to install a mirror:
1. Place a full-length mirror near the window.
As the mirror catches natural light and bounces it throughout the room, your living space should appear brighter and bigger.
2. Hang it near your entryway to visually expand the area.
3. Install a mirror in your dining area to keep the space light and bright.
Position it in a way that it can reflect the light fixture in your dining room.
4. Opt for mirrored closet doors to make a tiny bedroom appear more spacious.
5. Incorporate a tall mirror into your living room!
A floor-length mirror draws the eye upward and opens up a cramped space. It'll even double as a decorative piece!
More on Realliving.com.ph