RL Picks: A Posh Yet Pocket-Friendly Living Room
Let your home reflect your sophisticated style with lush fabrics and select furniture pieces
Treat yourself and give your space a refreshing new look. If you have money to spare, choose lush fabrics with lovely damask patterns and rich, metallic colors.
You may also get an accent chair with a value-for-money price. To complete the look, you may also opt for a sculptural floor lamp.
Picks and Styling by Gwyn GS Guanzon. Additional Picks by Dagny Madamba. Photographed by Ocs Alvarez/ACME Visual Productions.
Read the original article (“The Living Room Face-Off”) in the May 2012 2012 issue of Real Living Magazine. Download your digital copy of Real Living on the Real Living App now! Log on to summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living for more details.
Embossing, tufting, and quilting add class to mid-range soft furnishings and upholstered pieces.
Complete the upgrade with a witty floor lamp that can double as artwork like this Tweet Floor Lamp from KISH.
- Tweet Floor Lamp, P16,500, K I S H
- Antique Afghan Rug, P15,000, Waya Araos-Wijangco
- Gray Ottoman, P6,900, Sifra Interiors and Objects
- White Lanterns, P1,250/set, Restoration
- Mirrored Jewelry Box, P1,495, Sifra Interiors and Objects
- Alexis Accent Chair, P22,000, Restoration
- Throw Pillows, P980 each, Sifra Interiors and Objects
- Blue Throw, P799, SM Homeworld
- Lubeck Cappucino Curtains, P1,699.75 per/panel, Arc Curtains
- Appenzelle Sheer Latter Curtains, P899.75/panel, Arc Curtains
*Prices are subject to change. Visit the nearest store to inquire. Click here for a list of stores and suppliers.