Get the Look of Lovi Poe’s Charming Dining Area
Achieve a modern meets classic space with hints of blue and white
There’s no denying the importance of the dining area in any home. Whether you love hearty breakfast meals with the family or you find joy in hosting get-togethers with friends, it’s important to have a bright and inviting space where everyone can feel at ease. If you’re looking for design inspiration, you may want to check out Lovi Poe’s dining area with an open and airy feel. Found in her lovely bachelorette pad designed by Heim Interiors, it is simple and captivating—with pieces that speak for themselves.
Since the house follows a clean and elegant look, the dining area features must-haves that beautifully balance modern influences and classic touches. The comfy chairs are paired with a sturdy table with steel legs, while fancy light fixtures help set the mood. A trio of faux plants makes for a refreshing centerpiece—completing the cozy feel of the space.
Achieve a similar look in your own dining area with these handpicked essentials:
1. It’s okay to use different dining chairs in a classic setting—just make sure the chairs have similar lines.
Upholstered Chair, P7,495, AllHome
2. A traditional-patterned rug with a rubbed-in, patinated finish is your decorating wildcard.
KRM05 Area Rug, price available upon request, Decoliving Manila
3. This black dining table is as sleek and as elegant as a tuxedo. Pair it with equally classy dining chairs to keep it formal.
Black Kilo Dining Table, price available upon request, Habitat
4. Add an accent of sweet cerulean blue with this chic but compact chair.
Lowe Leather Chair, P12,990, Crate & Barrel
5. Hang a pair of these delicate, pleated-shade-lamps above a rectangular dining table.
Kampana Drop Light, P10,775, Azcor
6. Opt for a Regency-style mirror in the middle of a bare wall for the ultimate statement.
Lancy Mirror, P9,500, Lady Scott Jones
7. Keep it comfortable with the quiet, wind-less cooling of this air conditioner.
Wind-free Air Conditioner, price available upon request, Samsung
8. Top your table with a trio of verdant potted ferns.
Faux Fern, P599.75, Our Home
More on Realliving.com.ph