Get the Look of Anne Curtis’s Rustic Dining Area
A delightful combo of wood, colors, and accessories can transform your space
If you’ve been online since Sunday, we’re sure you know that actress Anne Curtis and her boyfriend of six years, Erwan Heussaff got engaged last month. In between hitting the replay button of their heartwarming travel/engagement video and daydreaming about their soon-to-be wedding, we can’t help but revisit Anne’s posh condo in Makati City.
With its cozy nooks, envy-worthy reading corner, and lovely bedrooms, it’s a house that anyone can file under #designpegs. One of the areas that would easily catch the attention of guests is the dining area.
Aside from giving the owner and her guests a fantastic view of the skyline, it’s also a perfect spot for hearty meals with friends and family. Mismatched chairs give it personality while the copper lamps add a modern futuristic touch. Achieve something similar in your home with these must-have picks:
1. A slim table can help you save on space and achieve a sleek look for your dining space. It works well with eclectic dining chairs, too.
Put Me In My Place Dining Table, price available upon request, Caracole, find similar at Dexterton
2. Feel like you're dining outdoors with this refreshing alternative to the usual floral centerpiece.
Succulent Tray, P699.75, SM Home
3. Achieve balance by using this modern design classic as fitting finishing touch.
Tom Dixon Copper Round Pendant Light, price available upon request, Mos Design, Bonifacio High Street
4. A lovely taupe gray color can add sophistication and elegance to your dining area.
Gabby Wood Chair, price available upon request, Match Contract Furniture
5. Mark your favorite spot in the dining room with a classic upholstered chair with nailhead trim.
Baldwin Dining Chair, price available upon request, MAV Furniture
6. Liven up your place and add some cheer with a chair that packs a color punch.
Claude Chair, price available upon request, Match Contract Furniture
More on Realliving.com.ph