RL News: Six Things to Love About The Newest Hitachi Refrigerators
The trusted brand launches refrigerators that are perfect for the upcoming brownout season
Hitachi has recently unveiled its most advanced technology for home refrigeration at Anson’s The Link, Ayala Center in Makati City.
The new premium refrigerator collection comes in six stylish models : Side by Side, Big French, French Bottom Freezer and Big2.
Here are the features that we love most about these brand new refrigerators:
- Inverter X Dual Fan Cooling which provides cooling power by generating a large volume of chilled air and controls how much and to which compartment chilled air is delivered. This new cooling system ensures efficient operation with little or no wasted energy!
- Power Cooling that can operate even at 60ºC ambient temperature. This ensures that every corner inside the refrigerator is kept cool. (Read: No more warm spots inside your refrigerator.)
- Stabilizer-Free technology cools under a wide voltage fluctuation of 130V- 300V.
- The Long Cool Keeper keeps the inside of the refrigerator cool for up to 12 to 15 hours! Now that the rainy season is in full swing and we are expecting brownouts again, this feature will keep our food fresh.
- Eco Monitoring Sensor (for Side by Side Luxury series) that automatically switches on and off to save energy and reduces power consumption. This is especially useful for homeowners who spend weekdays in the city and weekends in the province. It can also be great for frequent travelers.
- The Auto Door function (for Side by Side Luxury series) provides a convenient door opening experience with a single touch or slide of a finger. Even when the compartments are fully packed, heavy doors can now be opened for convenient access.
- Vacuum Insulation Panel (for Side by Side Luxury series) prevents external heat from entering and internal cold air from escaping.
The Hitachi Premium Refrigerators are now available exclusively at Anson’s The Link Ayala Center, Makati City.
For more information about Hitachi products, please visit hitachiconsumer.com/home/ph.
More on Realliving.com.ph