4 Things You Should Know About Happy Helpers
Maan Sicam and Joanne Bernardo-Endaya tell us more about their cleaning and organizing services
After struggling to finish our work at the office and spending three hours stuck in notorious Metro Manila traffic, we simply want to come home to the perfect place. However, many of us open the front door and see stained seats in the living area, dirty dishes in the kitchen sink, and an unreasonable amount of mess and clutter in nearly every part of our space.
While we may want to clean and organize our home, not all of us have the time and energy to do so. If you need a little bit of help but you don't have an extra room or enough money for a full-time helper, you may want to consider a cleaning and organizing service! Here are the 4 things that you should know about Happy Helpers:
Happy Helpers is a social enterprise that offers professional cleaning and organizing services and provides employment for women from Gawad Kalinga communities. Our Happy Helpers are happy, reliable, and trustworthy women from Gawad Kalinga villages.
Secondly, Happy Helpers also offers convenience to a homeowner! As you may know, it is not easy to find reliable household help. Also, many people would rather not have a full-time stay-in household help. Our clients can simply call on us whenever they need help around the home.
Thirdly, Happy Helpers is a social enterprise that provides much needed jobs for Gawad Kalinga residents. We also support socially conscious business practices. In fact, we are the only cleaning company that uses Messy Bessy cleaning products. Messy Bessy is also a social enterprise that produces safe, non-toxic, biodegradeable cleaning products that are good for the planet.
- Deep Clean - for the general cleaning of the home, recommended to be done at least once every two months (P1,000 to P4,000+)
- Subscription Cleaning Package – for those who want a flexible all-around help for the home (P3,000+, depends on the number of Happy Helpers and how often you want them to visit)
- Post Construction Clean – cleaning of the home after construction and renovation (P20 per square meter)
- Move-In/Out Clean – cleaning before and after turnover of the home to make it ready for occupancy (P25 per square meter)
- Hyla Vacuum Package – an intense vacuum and cleaning of mattresses, sofa and other furniture (price depends on the item to be cleaned)
For more information on Happy Helpers, visit their Facebook page.
More on Realliving.com.ph