15 Tiny Appliances That Can Fit In The Smallest Home
From diminutive coffee makers to mini-ovens, we've got all the appliances here to furnish your studio unit or snug condo!
When we buy appliances for our home, we must take into consideration not only its purpose, but also the amount of space it will take up—especially in condo units where every square inch counts.
But thankfully, today’s technology has caught up with the current trend of tiny homes, and so appliances now come in a fraction of their usual size. Take note of these cute and efficient home gadgets:
1. Flat irons are usually bulky and heavy in design, but this one is a surprise. Its small size and foldable capability means that it is very easy to store when not in use, and comes with a carry pouch for travel. Another big plus—it’s designed with dual voltage, meaning it can be plugged into both 110 and 220 volts.
Philips Stewardess Iron, P2,979.75, SM Department Store
2. These tiny electric fans in sweet bubble gum colors can cool you off while putting a smile on your face!
Hanabishi HCFHW7 7” Fans, P599.7 each, SM Department Store
3. This 8-in-1 Multi Cooker (it can cook rice, deep fry, warm your food, sauté, slow cook, steam, stew, and even roast) comes with a capacity of five liters. Since it’s an 8-in-1, you’ll save countertop space by not buying extra appliances.
Kyowa 8-in-1 Multi Cooker, P3,999.75, SM Department Store
4. This one’s a single-serve blender that can also be transformed into a drinking tumbler with just a change of the jar’s lid. The tumbler’s size can also fit in most car drink holders.
Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender, P1,599.75 each, SM Department Store
5. With today’s lifestyles, people are always on the go. This single-cup coffee maker is compact and quick—it has a short brew time and a one touch control. Its size is also perfect for your daily commute.
Ambiano One Cup Coffee Maker, P1,499.75, SM Department Store
6. Who knew rice cookers can also boost your creativity? This Russell Hobbs rice cooker has a chalkboard finish lets you write (or draw) on its surface with chalk. Maybe write today’s rice-based recipe or menu? Or even a grocery list!
Russell Hobbs Chalkboard Finish Rice Cooker, P2,495, SM Department store
7. Now how about a portable rice cooker? This one comes with a handle that lets you bring it to work, school, and even on trips abroad where you know you’ll miss rice! It can make up to three cups of rice and keeps your rice warm for up to six hours.
Imarflex Portable Rice Cooker, P1,295, SM Department Store
8. When space is limited, it is better to go vertical rather than horizontal. Take this oven, for example, as its sleek and slim design would definitely not occupy much space on your countertop.
Asahi 12L Oven, P1,950, SM Appliance Center
9. Perfect for everyday and entertaining family and friends, this cool mason jar blender adds a rustic vibe to blending smoothies and frozen drinks.
Oster Blend N Go Mason Jar Blender, P2,700, SM Appliance Center
10. Enjoy the smell of freshly ground coffee everyday. With this tiny electric coffee mill, you can adjust the grind and strength of your coffee to suit your preference. It also has a storage compartment to hide its cable when not in use.
Severin Coffee Mill, P1,495, SM Appliance Center
11. Defeat hot days with this mini stand fan. Its petite height makes it quirky, lets it fit into tight spaces, and adds a bit of fun to your home.
Asahi Stand Fan 9”, P1,050, SM Appliance Center
12. With a 400ml capacity chopping cup, this cute electric chopper will have you cook with ease. It can chop meat, fruits, and vegetables, and even comes in four different candy colors.
Caribbean Chopper, P599.75 each, The Landmark
13. Do you choose waffles over pancakes? If yes, then this one’s for you! This waffle maker wouldn’t take much space (it can actually fit between two other appliances) because of its elongated design.
Asahi Waffle Maker WM-032, P1,030, Anson’s
14. A cooking range is one of the biggest kitchen appliances, and it can take up the most kitchen space. This one, however, is small for its kind. It has four gas burners and even an oven. Its dimensions are 500mmx500mm with a height of around 800mm.
Fabriano Range F5S40G2-SS, P14,995, Anson’s
15. A vacuum is not only an appliance that takes up a lot of space because of its usual bulky design, but it also takes up a chunk of your day. But this mini robot vacuum eliminates those problems. It has a disc shape that makes it easier to store, and it can be programmed to vacuum specific areas. It will do all cleaning by itself without any supervision!
Mi Robot Vacuum, P15,490, Xiaomi, TrinoMa Mall, Quezon City
More on Realliving.com.ph