7 Sleek And Modern Budget Home Finds Under P2,500
All the elements you need for a minimalist-modern living area; some here are below P300!
When you think of modern-style homes, streamlined designer furniture, futuristic Italian lamps, and minimalist high-end accessories all come to mind. But you don’t have to rob a bank to come up with your dream modernist living area.
In fact, a modern interior is one of the easiest styles to create on a budget—you just have to keep an eye out for these fantastic finds. There’s even an accessory here that’s under P100!
1. This whimsical screen with a skyline pattern doubles as room divider (great for studio units!) and as instant wall art.
Three-fold Divider, P2,500, Mandaue Foam
2. A classic metal chair in an oxidized finish gives off just the right, industrial-style vibe.
Metal Dining Chair, P2,300, Mandaue Foam
3. Add an exuberantly patterned pillow in a fresh green hue to accent the whites and grays.
Leaves Throw Pillow, P350, Mandaue Foam
4. Get several of these Zen-style ceramic bowls for eating or for décor—each one doesn’t even cost P100!
Ceramic Bowl, P88, Daiso
5. A faux plant in a concrete-finish pot adds an urban touch.
Faux Potted Plant, P249.75, SM Home
6. Place this photo-studio-style floor lamp in a corner to give your room dramatic, retro flair.
Tripod Metal Floor Lamp, P1,800, Mandaue Foam
7. An abstract patterned rug in subtle beiges and greens will anchor your living area.
Flat Area Rug, P2,290, H&M Home
This product list appeared in the article “Modern Style, 4 Budgets” in the May 2016 issue of Real Living Magazine. Click here to see the rest of the modern bachelor condo unit by Grace Moslares as seen in the main photo.
More on Realliving.com.ph