6 Kinds Of Industrial-Style Storage For The Condo Home
Here are the storage pieces to get if you're going for a modern-industrial look
If you live in a modern-industrial apartment or home, frilly baskets or plastic bins won’t do. Your storage options should match the cool, factory-style vibe of your home. Here are some options:
1. These storage boxes look like container crates and could double as side tables—perfect for a man cave.
Storage Boxes Set, price available upon request, Avino Fine Living
2. This metal “pail” could be used as a trashcan, umbrella holder, or a bin for blueprints and plans.
Galvanized Bin With Leather Handles, P2,395, Dimensione
3. An explorer’s trunk will look equally cool in an industrial-modern apartment or a tropical-style home.
Trunk, price available upon request, Diretso
4. A rustic wire basket like this could be a cool catchall for fruits and produce, rolled-up towels, toys, house slippers, anything under the sun.
Loca Black Basket, price available upon request, Habitat
5. Tired of Tita-looking trays? Then this galvanized metal number will tickle your industrial-style fancy. Use it as a breakfast tray, or to corral the toiletries in your bathroom.
Decker Galvanized Tray, P1,495, Crate & Barrel
6. Stash your vinyls in these cool, paleta-style boxes. These are also useful for magazines, books, office supplies.
Customized Wooden Boxes, prices available upon request, The Coolist
More on Realliving.com.ph