18 Furniture and Decor for P500 up at Atelier Aguila
Complete your home with rustic and eclectic pieces from this Makati store
There are many reasons why unique furniture and decor can be more expensive. Usually, they can cost more because dedicated artisans make them by hand using quality materials.
However, while they may be difficult to purchase at first, these are also worth the investment! Handcrafted items from exotic locations are beautiful pieces that last longer than things bought at other stores.
One of the shops that sell handmade items created using recycled wood, cowhide, and other natural materials is Atelier Aguila. This place also serves as an art gallery for sculptor and furniture designer Karl Aguila.
If you would like to invest in a few statement pieces, here are Atelier Aguila items worth a second look.
- Framed Non-endangered Cow Skulls
- Daybed Isola
- Casbah Coffee Table
(On the table)
- Wooden Horse Saddle and Joey de Castro Pottery
- Explorer Executive Table
- Konrad Chair
- Explorer Shelves
- Black & White Photos by Swedish Photographer Anna Barlund
- Hunt Master Cabinet with Deer Antler Handle
- Hunt Master Door
(On top of the door)
- Mounted Non-endangered Cow Skull and Beached Coral from Negros Oriental
- Taipan Chair
- Cow Horn Bracelets and Necklaces from Hanoi
- Leather Bracelets from Chiang Mai
- Olive Jar
- Glass Buoy
- Coral-encrusted Bottle
- Metal Age Potter Fragment
Learn more about Atelier Aguila in the June 2015 issue of Real Living Magazine! You may also download your digital copy of Real Living on the Real Living App. Log on to summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living for more details.
More on Realliving.com.ph