Who Can Go Out During ECQ, MECQ? APOR Guidelines You Need to Know
Stay home if you don't need to go out.
Stricter COVID-19 restrictions were revived for August as the Philippines sought to control the spread of the highly contagious Delta variant of coronavirus.
Metro Manila will be under enhanced community quarantine from Aug. 6 to 20. Laguna, Iloilo City, and Cagayan de Oro will be under the same until August 15. Rizal, Cavite, Lucena, Iloilo province, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu City, Mandaue City, Ilocos Norte, Bataan, and Apayao will be under modified enhanced community quarantine until Aug. 15.
Under community quarantine protocols, only authorized persons outside of their residences or APORs are allowed to go out in ECQ and MECQ areas.
Here's your guide to who's considered an APOR according to the Philippine National Police:
1. Workers in essential manufacturing establishments, services, and industries
2. Government officials and employees including those of GOCCs and LGUs
3. Health and emergency frontliners
4. Officials and employees of foreign diplomatic missions and international organizations
5. Outbound and inbound International passengers and drivers
6. Delivery personnel of cargo vehicles
7. Employees of critical transportation facilities
8. Construction workers accredited by the DPWH
9. Those traveling for medical or humanitarian reasons
10. Pastors, priests, imams and other religious ministers whose movements are related to the conduct of necrology or funeral rites
11. Individuals, preferably aged 21-59, availing essential goods and services
12. Teachers, professors, other staff
13. Lawyers who will provide legal representation
14. Immediate family members of those who died of causes other than COVID-19
15. Individuals scheduled or availing vaccination
This story originally appeared on Reportr.world.
* Minor edits have been made by the Realliving.com.ph editors.
More on Realliving.com.ph
Real Living is now on Quento! Enjoy more of our stories by clicking here to download the app.Load More Stories