8 Properties That Will Make You Want to Move to Pampanga ASAP
When it comes to investing in real estate, Pampanga is the place to be right now
Like flowers in the spring, property developments are beginning to sprout on the ripe lands of Pampanga, and for good reason, too. Not quite as condensed as Metro Manila, but also more than just a rural setting, the province is booming with potential as more and more establishments are setting up shop all around it. Aside from being a wise investment, the growing number of real estate properties appeals to families for its unique heritage, developing food scene, and scenic surroundings.
Not yet convinced? Here are eight unique property developments making their way to Pampanga:
- Developer: Megaworld
- Location: Capitol Boulevard, San Fernando
- Contact details: (0917)-144-8696
- Website: capitaltownpampanga.com
Still in its infancy, Capital Town is an urban township situated on a quiet street in the City of San Fernando. The Megaworld project is slowly establishing itself on the land where PASUDECO, a local sugar cane mill, once stood. The development is a stone’s throw away from Pampanga’s capitol and a row of heritage houses along Consunji Street.
To keep its historical identity, Capitol Town opted to build around one of the sugar cane towers instead of tearing it down. It promises to integrate commercial, residential, office, and retail establishments into its community.
The Resort Residences at Azure North
- Developer: Century Properties
- Location: NLEX, corner Jose Abad Santos Avenue, Barangay San Jose, San Fernando City
- Contact Details: Tel. no. 793-5500
- Website: www.azurenorth.com.ph
For its second collaboration with hotel heiress Paris Hilton, Century Properties brings the beach life closer to Pampanga. Seven luxury residential towers, each named after an island, and a community of office spaces, townhouse clusters, and a retail boardwalk all surround an opulent man-made beach. Residents will also have access to resort-like amenities such as a pool bar, a wave pool, a lap pool, and a reflecting pool. The first condo units up for grabs is in the Monaco tower.
- Developer: Vista Land
- Location: Brgy. Paigui, Apalit; Brgy. Panipuan, Mexico; Brgy. Sto. Domingo, Angeles City
- Contact Details: Tel. no. 226-3552 | Mobile no. (0917)-857-6494
- Website: www.camella.com.ph
There isn’t only one Camella Homes property in the province, but three: Camella Pampanga in Angeles City, Camella Sorrento in Mexico, and Camella Fiorenza in Apalit. While each property has its respective character—Mediterranean-themed for Fiorenza, Italian-inspired for Sorrento, and family-friendly for Angeles—all three properties come with the Vista Land promise of a peaceful and well-designed neighborhood.
- Developer: Ayala Land
- Location: Porac Access Road, Porac
- Contact Details: (0917)-803-3099
- Website: www.alviera.ph
Many outside Pampanga know Alviera for its outdoor attraction SandBox, which features a rollercoaster zipline, archery range, and the country’s tallest giant swing. But apart from that and more recreational activities, Ayala Land’s Alviera is a growing estate that includes residential communities such as Avida Settings, which is at the center of Alviera, and Montala, a 40-hectare development that sits on a mountainside and presses for an eco-active lifestyle.
- Developer: Filinvest Land
- Location: Barangay Sta. Maria, Mabalacat
- Contact Details: Tel. no. 531-5670 | (0917)-797-5283 | (0908)-812-3890
- Website: www.claremontpampanga.com
For those who don’t want to stray far from nature, a house and lot at the Asian-inspired Claremont property provides an easy commute to the city but also lets people wake to majestic views of Mount Arayat and enjoy ample amount of greenery that come with provincial life. A house and lot on this 8.9-hectare residential land comes with a reasonable price tag, so what’s not to love?
La Aldea Fernandina II
- Developer: Pueblo De Oro
- Location: Brgy. Del Carmen, City of San Fernando
- Contact Details: 0915-596-8057
- Website: www.pueblodeoro.com
The La Aldea Fernandina property continues to expand with the release of houses and lots in a second phase. The living space showcases polished two-storey townhouses on a 47-square meter floor area with interiors that guarantee flexible expansion. Ideal for a new family, the community promises landscapes, pocket open spaces, children’s playgrounds, and perimeter fences.
Casa Real de Solana
- Developer: Solana Land
- Location: Jose Abad Santos Avenue, Bacolor
- Contact Details: 455-4417
- Website: www.solanaland.com/solana-casa-real
Inspired by the romantic style of Spanish architecture, Casa Real offers interested resident the choice of nine different model houses. The gated community boasts of wide, flood-resistant roads (an important factor to consider in Pampanga), swimming pools, basketball courts, and a multipurpose hall.
- Developer: Landco Pacific Corporation
- Location: Barangay Del Carmen, San Fernando
- Contact Details: 436.0933
- Website: www.landco.ph/projects/landco-parks/woodgrove-park
The premier residential places take up prime land in a convenient location along the Olongapo-Gapan Road, where it sits on the intersection of San Fernando and NLEX, offering easy access to Manila. It’s also very close to S&R, SM Pampanga, and Robinsons Starmills. The development itself features the charm of Southern American architecture, spacious streets, and a cozy clubhouse.
More on Realliving.com.ph