Real Living Ultimate Makeover 2016: Complete Mechanics
Send your entry and you could be this year's lucky winner!
We all dream of having a beautiful house with lovely details, an efficient design, and a cozy vibe that we'd love to come home to everyday. If you've always wanted to change the look of your home or if you need help in giving your space a much needed redo, here's your chance!
Join the 2016 Ultimate Makeover contest and get a chance to win a free home makeover from the Real Living team in partnership with Blims, Handyman, and Boysen.
Join now and be guided by the complete mechanics below.
1. REAL LIVING’S ULTIMATE MAKEOVER CONTEST 2016 is open to readers residing in their current residence (whether owned or leased) for at least two (2) years within METRO MANILA, and the provinces of ANTIPOLO, CAVITE, LAGUNA, BATANGAS, or BULACAN. Entries from areas other than those stated will be automatically disqualified.
2. Send your entry with the following information:
- Full name
- Telephone Numbers (Please indicate 2 Current numbers, mobile or landline)
- Email Address
- Complete Home Address (Please include your complete home address, with home/unit number, floor/building name (if applicable), street, barangay, city, and zip code.
- Your brief answer (50 words or less) to this question: WHY DOES YOUR SPACE DESERVE AN ULTIMATE MAKEOVER? Please provide at least THREE (3) CLEAR PHOTOS (no larger than A4 for printouts or larger 5MB for digital files) of the single area/room or different area/rooms that need a makeover. Please also include a solo photo of yourself or with your family.
You may submit your entries via snail mail or hand carry it to:
Real Living Ultimate Makeover Contest c/o Editorial Team, Real Living, Summit Media, 7/F Cybergate Tower 3, Robinsons Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City.
Incomplete entries will be disqualified. This promo will run from June 1, 2016 to June 17, 2016. Entries must be received on or before June 17, 2016 (11:59pm) to qualify.
3. There will only be one winner of the Real Living Ultimate Makeover Contest to be selected by the representatives of Real Living based on the following criteria:
- Home/living space of contestant affects the lifestyle of the homeowner/tenant and needs the most drastic renovation/redecoration for improvement (40%)
- Inspirational value of homeowner's story in entry letter (30%)
- Structural soundness of home/living space (20%)
- Home/living space is owned/leased by contestant and is within the area limitations in mechanics (10%).
4. Judging of the entries is scheduled at 3:00 pm on June 23, 2016 at the Summit Media office (7th flr, Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City) by Tom Castaneda (Associate Publisher), Rachelle Medina (Editor-in-Chief) and Sunshine Funa (Managing Editor) witnessed by a DTI representative.
5. The winner will be notified on Monday, June 27, 2016 by verification email and call from the Real Living team. The Real Living team then will personally visit the winner to verify all details placed in their entry. Winner will be notified on the claiming of prizes by phone, e-mail and registered mail. The winner must respond within 60 days after receiving the notification or else the prize will be forfeited with prior DTI approval.
6. The winner of this contest will get a free home makeover from the Real Living team in partnership with Blims, Handyman and Boysen. The number of rooms to be made over will be decided by the Real Living team depending on the total budget of P100,000. Winner would need to present a brief written verifiable disclosure. Scheduling of the makeover must be within 60 days from first receipt of notification. Unclaimed prizes outside of the redemption period will be forfeited in favor of Summit Media with prior DTI approval. Selection of the winner will be the exclusive decision of Real Living in concurrence with DTI.
7. Prizes are not convertible to cash. 20% tax of prizes exceeding P10,000 in value shall be shouldered by Summit Media.
***Employees of Summit Media and partnering sponsors, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not allowed to join this promo.
PER DTI - FTEB SPD PERMIT NO. 4816 Series of 2016
More on Realliving.com.ph