Real Living Ultimate Makeover 2015: Complete Mechanics
Send your entries and get a chance to be this year's ultimate winner
Have your possessions taken over your current living space? Do you need help revamping your crib to make it more livable but are overwhelmed at the prospect? Real Living is here to help! Join the 2015 Ultimate Makeover contest and get a chance to win a free home makeover from the Real Living team in partnership with Handyman, Boysen, JamesHardie, and Robinsons Department Store.
Send your entries and be guided by the complete mechanics below.
Main photo: Design consultant Grace Moslares of Magara Designs overhauled this family home.
In photo: Interior designer Hannah Acab-Faustino transformed the living, kitchen, and dining areas in a 24sqm space.
1. Real Living's Ultimate Makeover Contest 2015 is open to readers residing in their current residence (whether owned or leased) for at least two (2) years within METRO MANILA, and the provinces of ANTIPOLO, CAVITE, LAGUNA, BATANGAS, or BULACAN. Entries from areas other than those stated will be automatically disqualified.
2. Send your entry with the following information:
- Full name
- Telephone Numbers (Please indicate 2 Current numbers, mobile or landline)
- Email Address
- Complete Home Address (Please include your complete home address, with home/unit number, floor/building name (if applicable), street, barangay, city, and zip code.
- Your brief answer (50 words or less) to this question: WHY DOES YOUR SPACE DESERVE AN ULTIMATE MAKEOVER? Please provide at least THREE (3) CLEAR PHOTOS (digital file or printout) of the single area/room or different area/rooms that need a makeover. Please also include a solo photo of yourself or with your family.
You may submit your entries via snail mail or hand carry it to:
Real Living Ultimate Makeover Contest c/o Sunshine Funa, Real Living, Summit Media, 7/F Cybergate Tower 3, Robinsons Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City.
Incomplete entries will be disqualified. This promo will run from May 1, 2015 to June 19, 2015. Entries must be received on or before June 19, 2015 (11:59pm) to qualify.
3. There will only be one winner of the Real Living Ultimate Makeover Contest to be selected by the representatives of Real Living based on the following criteria:
- Home/living space of contestant affects the lifestyle of the homeowner/tenant and needs the most drastic renovation/redecoration for improvement (40%)
- Inspirational value of homeowner's story in entry letter (30%)
- Structural soundness of home/living space (20%)
- Home/living space is owned/leased by contestant and is within the area limitations in mechanics (10%).
4. Judging of the entries is scheduled on June 26, 2015 at the Summit Media office (7th flr, Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City) by Tom Castaneda (Associate Publisher), Rachelle Medina (Editor-in-Chief) and Sunshine Funa (Managing Editor) witnessed by a DTI representative.
5. The winner will be notified on Monday, June 29, 2015 by verification email and call from the Real Living team. The Real Living team then will personally visit the winner to verify all details placed in their entry. Winners will be notified on the claiming of prizes by phone, e-mail and registered mail. The winner must respond within 60 days after receiving the notification or else the prize will be forfeited with prior to DTI approval.
6. Winners will be notified regarding the claiming of prizes by phone, e-mail and registered mail. The winner must respond within 60 days upon redemption period or else the prize will be forfeited with prior to DTI approval.
7. The winner of this contest will get a free home makeover from the Real Living team in partnership with Handyman, Boysen, JamesHardie and Robinsons Department Store. The number of rooms to be made over will be decided by the Real Living team depending on the total budget of P100,000. Winner would need to present a brief written verifiable disclosure. Scheduling of the makeover must be within 60 days from first receipt of notification. Unclaimed prizes outside of the redemption period will be forfeited in favor of Summit Media with prior DTI approval. Selection of the winner will be the exclusive decision of Real Living.
8. Prizes are not convertible to cash. 20% tax of prizes exceeding P10,000 in value shall be shouldered by Summit Media.
**Employees of Summit Media and partnering sponsors, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not allowed to join this promo.
DTI – FTEB SPD Permit No. 6683 Series of 2015
More on Realliving.com.ph