You Can Now Book a Stay in Winnie the Pooh’s Home
Care for some hunny?
If you find yourself in Ashdown Forest in East Sussex, England, you may want to take a walk to find the home of Winnie the Pooh, and even live in it for a few days!
That's right—this charming and very accurate recreation of the beloved bear's home is an Airbnb (or rather, a "Bearbnb"), and is part of Disney's 95th celebrations for the children's character.
The dwelling is curated and hosted by Disney-appointed Winnie the Pooh illustrator Kim Raymond. Four guests can comfortably stay in this beautifully rustic space which has a double bed on the ground floor, and two single beds on the mezzanine level. Aside from all the nostalgic references you'll find, you'll also get to enjoy a guided tour through Ashdown Forest, which is the inspiration for Winnie the Pooh creator A.A. Milne's Hundred Acre Wood.
Airbnb reminds all visitors of Pooh's House Rules:
- Strictly no heffalumps inside the house
- Hands are to be kept out of the honey pots
- A snack of “a little something” encouraged at 11 o’clock in the morning
- Poohsticks is mandatory
- Multiple naps are permitted
- No pets (other than Roos, Tiggers, Eeyores and Piglets and Pooh Bears)
- Maximum four guests per stay; up to three children
- No smoking, you’ll upset the bees
- For safety reasons, it’s recommended that only guests aged 6+ sleep in the single beds on the mezzanine level. A cot or camp bed can be provided on the ground floor for younger guests.
You can book this Bearbnb at airbnb.com/winniethepooh.
More on Realliving.com.ph
Real Living is now on Quento! Enjoy more of our stories by clicking here to download the app.Load More Stories