This Chocolate Cafe Will Open in IKEA Pasay Within the Year
It's the local chocolatier's first-ever cafe concept.
We're sure you know by know that IKEA's first-ever store in the Philippines is opening in Pasay and it's going to be the biggest store worldwide which makes it extra exciting. While we're all excited for it to open its doors on November 25 and see all the affordable furniture and home items in real life (and not just through the website that's now available 24/7), we're also very hyped about their food!
Swedish meatballs aside, it was reported that IKEA Pasay will support local food producers and farmers for their restaurant. We've just confirmed that Auro Chocolate, an award-winning local chocolatier, will debut its first-ever concept cafe at IKEA Pasay.
Auro Chocolate shared the news on their social media amid the viral "stealing" of the Mall of Asia globe. It came with a photo of the MOA globe replaced with Auro's chocolate bomb:
Here's everything we know about Auro's cafe at Ikea Philippines so far:
1. The Auro Cafe will be a grab-and-go cafe. There's no dining in!
2. All of Auro's chocolate products will be available at the cafe.
3. Savory and sweet treats, local coffee, and chocolate beverages using Auro's award-winning chocolate products will be served at this cafe. This includes their famous dark chocolate soft serve in their signature lengua de gato cone.
4. The entire structure of the cafe is woven by Boholano weavers. The lighting fixtures and the uniforms of the employee are also handcrafted by local communities.
5. The cafe will alsoÂhave limited edition co-branded collaborations.
6. The Auro Chocolate Cafe Concept at IKEA Pasay is set to fully open by December 2021.
* * *
This story originally appeared on Yummy.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Realliving.com.ph editors.
More on Realliving.com.ph
Real Living is now on Quento! Enjoy more of our stories by clicking here to download the app.Load More Stories