5 Simple Ways to Save Space If You Live in a Small Apartment, Condo Unit
Floating shelves are always a good idea.
Does your small space feel confining? Sometimes, a bit of redecorating is all you need to make your humble abode feel a lot more spacious. Here are some space-saving tricks we learned from tiny apartments from around the world:
1. Opt for hanging lights and bedside tables!
Utilize your wall to save a lot of floor space.
2. Make your living space appear bigger than it actually is by incorporating a floor-length mirror.
As they reflect both natural and artificial light, mirrors can also help brighten up a room.
3. Utilize the space above your kitchen island.
4. Got no room for a vanity table? Set up a hanging mirror with a floating shelf, where you can store your go-to jewelry and makeup.
This space-saving hack is perfect for those who are always on the go.
5. If you live in a studio unit, cleverly separate your living room from your bedroom with a tall shelf so you can have more storage space!
*Main image used for illustration purposes only
More on Realliving.com.ph