Get the Look of a French-Inspired Home in Paranaque
Create a classic and romantic feel in your own space with these must-have pieces
For her 350sqm, two-storey house in Paranaque, entrepreneur Gigi Gonzales-Uson chose a rustic, French-inspired style. With the help of architect Cecil Marfori Filart, Gigi filled her home with classic furniture pieces, hurricane lanterns, distressed plant boxes, and fresh plants.
Discover how to create a similar look for your own home with these furniture and accessories.
Read the original article ("For Love of Country") in the April 2014 issue of Real Living Magazine. Download your digital copy of Real Living on the Real Living App now! Log on to summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living for more details.
P1,200, Urban Abode
P799.75, Our Home
P10,067, Triboa Bay Living
P2,000, Chrysara Nest
P43,000, Oz Gallery
WHERE TO BUY:
- 458 Adalla St., Palm Village, Makati City
- Mobile 0917-5685675
- 2/L New Fashion Village, Tiendesitas, Frontera Verde, Ortigas Ave. cor C-5 Rd., Pasig City
- 3/L 4977 Eastman Bldg., Palanan, Makati City
- Tel. (02) 833 5590
- P1 Level Power Plant Mall, Rockwell Drive cor. Plaza Drive, Makati City
- Tel. (02) 898-1973
- 3/L LRI Design Plaza, 210 Nicanor Garcia St., Makati City
- Mobile 0917-824-7544
TRIBOA BAY LIVING
- G/L LRI Design Plaza, 210 Nicanor Garcia St., Makati City
- Tel. No. (02) 403-6281
More on Realliving.com.ph