How To Get Rid Of Insects In Your Garden In Less Than A Day
This magic solution can help you keep your outdoor space safe from aphids
Nothing ruins a pocket garden faster than an aphid infestation. Hailing from the super family of Aphidoidea, these tiny critters take out the sap of the plants that keep them healthy. Give it a week, and you'll be left with a brown and dull patch of land. To keep these insects out of your lawn, here's a DIY spray you can try!
What you need:
- 1 teaspoon of Cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of dishwashing liquid
- 1 liter of distilled water
- A spray bottle
- In a bowl, mix 1 litter of water with 1 tablespoon of dishwashing liquid. Once it's completely diluted, wait for all the bubbles to disappear.
- Add in a teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Avoid mixing it in completely.
- Use a funnel to transfer the mixture to the spray bottle. Sprinkle on your aphid-infested houseplants at least once a week.
Main photo by Decoist.
More on Realliving.com.ph
This 28sqm Studio Unit in Bacolod is Perfect for Staycations
Make Your Home Smell Like a Fancy Hotel for Less Than P700!
10 Things You Need to Clean to Avoid a Stinky Home
5 Organizing Ideas We Can Learn from this Family Home in San Juan
Amoy Kulob at Mabaho? Here Are Ways to Keep Your Home Smelling Fresh
9 Affordable Ways to Give Your Kitchen Cabinets a Makeover
These Cozy Laundromats Offer Good Food and Coffee, Too
12 Decluttering Tips We Can Learn from Tidying Up With Marie Kondo
Get inspiring design ideas and handy hints.
Subscribe to our newsletter now!