DIY: Stenciled Shower Curtains
Update a plain and boring bathroom essential with fun patterns
Do you have a plain shower curtain in your bathroom? If you want to inject some life into your space, you can do so by updating the items that you already have. Give your shower curtain an upgrade and showcase your creativity with this fun and easy project.
Source: A Beautiful Mess.
- Plain shower curtain
- Acrylic paint in chosen colors
- Printed design
- Stencil paper
- Push pins
- Choose a design for your curtain. Once ready, lay the stencil paper over it. Secure it with a couple of push pins before you start tracing the design.
- Remove the cutouts using a cutter. Use a ruler to keep the design in place and aligned,
- Choose the spot in the curtain where you want to add the artwork.
- Paint over the design and let it dry.
- Hang your newly designed shower curtain.
To see more DIY projects from Rachel Denbow of A Beautiful Mess, click here.
More on Realliving.com.ph