RL Entertaining: Christmas Table Settings (Part 2)
Dress your table with well-loved Christmas ornaments
A quick way to dress up your table is to decorate it the way you would decorate the rest of your home for Christmas. Talk about following a theme this year! Here's how you can bring Christmas to the table.
- Wreath or garland
- Christmas lights (optional)
- Ribbons and other trimmings
- Gift tags
- Place a garland or a couple of wreaths in the center of your table and decorate it with extra ornaments. If your table is against a wall, you may choose to add some lights to the garland.
- Tie a ribbon around table napkins in lieu of napkin rings.
- Use gift tags as place cards.
RL Tip: Wrap a small token for your guests to take home and place it on top of each plate.
Check back tomorrow for our last table setting idea.
For more tips and guides, click here.