Real Living: September 2014
Top 5 reasons to grab a copy of this month’s issue of Real Living Magazine
Here are the top 5 reasons to grab a copy:
- Ultimate Makeover! With the help of our experts, a loving daughter finally has a bright and beautiful space!
- Over 40 pages of 5 awesome homes – get inspirations from: a rustic industrial condo, a tropical house, a Tagaytay getaway, an architect’s townhouse, and a quirky bohemian enclave.
- A stylish guide on living with pets like dogs, cats, birds, bunnies, and even hedgehogs.
- More than 40 home accessories to decorate any house, condo or apartment.
- Rainy season tips! From emergency kit essentials to how to repair damages caused by storms – this is a must-read for any homeowner.
Bonus reason: Dream makeover! Interior designer Pam Tan shows a career girl how she can transform her bare studio. We even have floor plans, perspectives, and furniture suggestions!
More on Realliving.com.ph
12 Decluttering Tips We Can Learn from Tidying Up With Marie Kondo
How to Survive If You Only Have One Bathroom at Home
A Tiny 21sqm Studio Unit Undergoes A Needed Makeover
Done with KonMari? Here's Where You Can Donate Old Clothes and More
How to Correctly Clean Kitchen Counterops and Other Surfaces Your Child Touches
This Japanese Ritual Will Change How You Clean the Home
These Fun Walking Tours Will Take You Back to 1920s Manila
What You Need to Know About The Malabrigo Lighthouse, The Philippines' Oldest Working Lighthouse
Get inspiring design ideas and handy hints.
Subscribe to our newsletter now!