Real Living: September 2014
Top 5 reasons to grab a copy of this month’s issue of Real Living Magazine
Here are the top 5 reasons to grab a copy:
- Ultimate Makeover! With the help of our experts, a loving daughter finally has a bright and beautiful space!
- Over 40 pages of 5 awesome homes – get inspirations from: a rustic industrial condo, a tropical house, a Tagaytay getaway, an architect’s townhouse, and a quirky bohemian enclave.
- A stylish guide on living with pets like dogs, cats, birds, bunnies, and even hedgehogs.
- More than 40 home accessories to decorate any house, condo or apartment.
- Rainy season tips! From emergency kit essentials to how to repair damages caused by storms – this is a must-read for any homeowner.
Bonus reason: Dream makeover! Interior designer Pam Tan shows a career girl how she can transform her bare studio. We even have floor plans, perspectives, and furniture suggestions!
More on Realliving.com.ph
There's a Secret Trick to Keeping a Small Kitchen Neat and Clean
Look Forward to Laundry Day With These Nifty Hacks
This 28sqm Studio Unit in Bacolod is Perfect for Staycations
Make Your Home Smell Like a Fancy Hotel for Less Than P700!
10 Things You Need to Clean to Avoid a Stinky Home
Amoy Kulob at Mabaho? Here Are Ways to Keep Your Home Smelling Fresh
Those School Buildings We Grew Up With Are Called Gabaldons
Which One is Best for Your Home: A Diffuser or A Humidifier?
6 Convincing Reasons Why It's Better to Rent Than Buy a Home
9 Affordable Ways to Give Your Kitchen Cabinets a Makeover
Get inspiring design ideas and handy hints.
Subscribe to our newsletter now!