Real Living: August 2014
Top 5 reasons to grab a copy of this month’s issue of Real Living Magazine
In the August issue of Real Living Magazine, we are proud to present ways to make the most of a small space.
Here are the top 5 reasons to check the issue out:
- Over 30 pages of small but beautiful homes – all of the spaces measure 75 square meters or less!
- 40 great places to live in, from condos and villages to everything in between.
- 52 furniture pieces, including storage solutions, sofa beds and dual-purpose tables.
- 31 mirror tricks to make any area seem bigger!
- Décor ideas to turn affordable finds into stylish designer pieces.
Bonus reason: Love before-and-after stories? So do we! Flip the pages of the August issue to see how interior designer John Vigilia used traditional Filipino furniture in a modern way.
Plus! We also show you how to keep your home clean with your own garage sale.
Real Living Magazine is available at booksstores and newsstands near you. To download a digital copy, visit Summit Newsstand at https://summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living.
More on Realliving.com.ph
This 28sqm Studio Unit in Bacolod is Perfect for Staycations
Make Your Home Smell Like a Fancy Hotel for Less Than P700!
10 Things You Need to Clean to Avoid a Stinky Home
5 Organizing Ideas We Can Learn from this Family Home in San Juan
Amoy Kulob at Mabaho? Here Are Ways to Keep Your Home Smelling Fresh
Those School Buildings We Grew Up With Are Called Gabaldons
Which One is Best for Your Home: A Diffuser or A Humidifier?
6 Convincing Reasons Why It's Better to Rent Than Buy a Home
9 Affordable Ways to Give Your Kitchen Cabinets a Makeover
Get inspiring design ideas and handy hints.
Subscribe to our newsletter now!