Real Living: August 2014
Top 5 reasons to grab a copy of this month’s issue of Real Living Magazine
In the August issue of Real Living Magazine, we are proud to present ways to make the most of a small space.
Here are the top 5 reasons to check the issue out:
- Over 30 pages of small but beautiful homes – all of the spaces measure 75 square meters or less!
- 40 great places to live in, from condos and villages to everything in between.
- 52 furniture pieces, including storage solutions, sofa beds and dual-purpose tables.
- 31 mirror tricks to make any area seem bigger!
- Décor ideas to turn affordable finds into stylish designer pieces.
Bonus reason: Love before-and-after stories? So do we! Flip the pages of the August issue to see how interior designer John Vigilia used traditional Filipino furniture in a modern way.
Plus! We also show you how to keep your home clean with your own garage sale.
Real Living Magazine is available at booksstores and newsstands near you. To download a digital copy, visit Summit Newsstand at https://summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living.
More on Realliving.com.ph
Which One is Best for Your Home: A Diffuser or A Humidifier?
12 Decluttering Tips We Can Learn from Tidying Up With Marie Kondo
How to Survive If You Only Have One Bathroom at Home
A Tiny 21sqm Studio Unit Undergoes A Needed Makeover
Done with KonMari? Here's Where You Can Donate Old Clothes and More
How to Correctly Clean Kitchen Counterops and Other Surfaces Your Child Touches
This Japanese Ritual Will Change How You Clean the Home
These Fun Walking Tours Will Take You Back to 1920s Manila
Get inspiring design ideas and handy hints.
Subscribe to our newsletter now!