DIY: Paper Mobiles
This is a perfect bonding activity you can do with your kids
Having brunch or merienda outdoors? Add a festive vibe to your garden with paper mobiles. They're easy to make! Here's how:
- 5 sheets of construction paper
- Yarn or string
- Cut 1" inch strips of construction paper.
- Get one strip and glue the ends together to form a circle.
- Do the same with the other strips, forming teardrop shapes in different sizes.
- Attach strings to your teardrop shapes and tie them to the circle you made in Step no. 2. You can experiment with different lengths of strings.
- Attach strings to the main circle. You now have a mobile. Hang it on a tree branch as accent to your al fresco dining setup.
More on Realliving.com.ph