DIY: Mason Jar Makeup Brush Holder
Create your own stylish makeup brush holder by upcyling your old mason jar
Dedicate a couple of minutes this weekend to do some fun DIY projects! Gather your old jars at home and turn them into chic makeup brush holders. Let these tips guide you.
Main photo from Etsy.com. DIY project inspired by lilyshop.com
- Mason Jar
- Paint brush
- Paint palette
- Pour glue on your paint palette, and then mix it with glitter.
- Stir thoroughly, until the glitters and glue are well-mixed.
- Place newspaper on the floor to avoid unwanted spills and stains.
- Paint your mason jar until it is fully covered and shimmering! Let dry.
- Organize your makeup brushes and other essentials using the recycled jar. You may place your finished project on top of your dresser or bathroom countertop.
More on Realliving.com.ph