DIY: Stylish Charging Station
Keep your gadgets organized with this easy project
Where do you usually charge your gadgets? We're sure that you do this in the bedroom or living area—with the cords exposed for everyone to see. To keep your space and your gadgets organized, you can have a designated spot where you can charge your phone or tablet. Let this project inspire and guide you.
- Wooden box or bread box
- Paint (optional)
- Power drill
- Drill bits
Photo from apartmenttherapy.com
- Clean your wooden box by wiping it with a damp cloth mixed with a homemade vinegar mixture.
- After cleaning, determine the size of your drill bit and make sure that it fits the smallest part of your cord.
- Use a 1/2″ drill bit (recommended size) to make two holes in the back of the wooden box.
- After drilling the holes, use sandpaper to polish the rough edges of the holes.
- Paint your wooden box with your chosen color and let dry.
- Place it in your designated area. You may choose to add a couple of decor pieces in the area for a more stylish space.
Photo from apartmenttherapy.com.
More on Realliving.com.ph