5 Fresh Design Upgrades For Your Bathroom
Time to dress up your T&B with these easy and fun must-dos
When it comes to styling spaces, our bathrooms—just like our entertainment area, bedrooms and backyards—deserve a little TLC, too. After all, we all want a luxe-looking loo to prep and primp ourselves in. To help you achieve a spa-like space that is equally as design-savvy, we've rounded up a few trends you can try at a budget you can afford:
1. Add a statement chair. It might be strange to see a daybed or an ottoman in the bathroom, but if you've got the space, it would be nice to add a spot in your T&B where you can relax for a few minutes. Just imagine reading a magazine or two before taking a shower or painting your nails over the weekend.
2. Skipping traditional cabinets. If you want a more open and airy space, it might be a good idea to forego chunky storage and opt for minimalist-inspired shelves instead. This will help make the room feel less cramped, regardless of the size of your bathroom.
3. Experiment with patterned tiles. Whether you like Mediterranean prints or more classic designs, this is the perfect time to mix and match tiles. Aside from making your bathroom look put together, it's a great way to give your space a one-of-a-kind charm!
READ: 5 Ways To Work With Patterned Tiles
4. Add a throw rug. Although rubber bath mats get the job done, you can't match the beauty and elegance a real throw rug brings into the room. Pick something that goes with the design of your tiles or something that would complement the color of your walls.
5. Play with round mirrors. Mirrors are essential in every bathroom—it can swing from being basic to being the most glamorous touch in a space. Make the most of it by looking for a basic piece that will remain stylish for years to come.
READ: Style A Round Mirror 3 Ways: For The Bedroom, Entryway, and Bathroom
SOURCE: Brit + Co
More on Realliving.com.ph