This Powerful Spray Kills Pests and Cleans Surfaces At Once
Hit two birds with one stone with this magic solution
It's safe to say that dirt and household pests are among the top things that aren't welcome in any home—this is probably why we do our best to keep the house clean and schedule regular appointments with a trusted exterminator.
What if we told you we found a two-in-one solution to your housekeeping woes? Not only does this all-purpose spray kill ants, flies, moths and even mosquitoes, it kills germs and viruses, too. Check out the guide below:
What you need:
- ½ cup of water
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 ½ tablespoons of liquid dish soap (preferably, an antibacterial one)
- A spray bottle
- In a small bowl, mix the baking soda and liquid dish soap together to form a paste.
- Dilute the mixture by adding the water and mixing until it forms a thin liquid.
- Use a funnel to transfter it to the spray bottle. Seal the lid tightly.
RL Tip: To use, spray mixture on surfaces, leave on for a few minutes and wipe off with a clean washcloth. The diswashing liquid component kills the pests as critters cannot tolerate the smell of soap while the baking soda has antifungal properties responsible for keeping your home germ-free.
More on Realliving.com.ph