This All-Purpose Spray Can Kill All Household Pests Instantly
Put the phone down—you don’t need your neighborhood exterminator for this one
Dealing with pesky household pests can be very frustrating. Whether they decide to take over the garden or hide in the corners indoors, these tiny critters are one of the few things that put all our homekeeping efforts to waste. Lucky for us, we can always resort to an all-natural pesticide to get rid of them.
Aside from being cheaper than canned sprays and being safer for your family, what makes this wonder solution extra special is that it combines the repellent effects of garlic, onion, and hot pepper with the insecticidal properties of soap so it keeps your home free from germs and insects. Check it out:
What you need:
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of powdered cayenne pepper
- 1 liter of water
- 1 tablespoon liquid dish soap
- a sheet of cheesecloth
- Start by chopping the garlic and onion into small bits. Add cayenne pepper and mix with water.
- Steep the mixture overnight before straining it through cheesecloth.
- Add the liquid dish soap. Stir until everything is blended well.
- Store the mixture for up to a week in a labeled, covered container. Keep chilled.
RL Tip: The ingredients in this spray can cause eye and skin irritation as it is quite strong. As a precaution, wear rubber gloves or a mask when using it.
More on Realliving.com.ph