Make Your Own Countertop Cleaner With Only 4 Ingredients
You can use it to clean toilets and tubs, too!
What do you use to clean your kitchen countertops? While store-bought products can be convenient—it can also be very expensive and sometimes, it can even contain harmful ingredients that might contaminate food in your cooking corner. To make sure your products are safe and effective, why not try whipping up your own solution? Here's one you can try:
What you need:
- 1 cup baking soda
- 10-15 drops of antibacterial essential oil (Tea Tree, Rosemary or Peppermint)
- 1 teaspoon dishwashing liquid soap
- Water (Depends on how thick you want your paste to be)
- Jar with lid
1. Stir the liquid soap and essential oils together. Slowly add enough water to make a paste.
2. Smudge a generous amount over the surface you're cleaning and buff it around using a scouring pad that isn't too abrasive.
3. Let it sit for five to ten minutes to let it work its magic. Rinse with warm water and buff dry with a soft rag.
More on Realliving.com.ph