Make Your Own All-Natural Dish Soap In 3 Steps
It works great for getting grimy hands squeaky clean, too!
Washing the dishes can take its toll on your hands—it can leave your tips looking shriveled and dry, especially if you scrub down greasy pots on a daily basis. Thankfully, it's possible to get household chores done while giving your mitts some well-deserved TLC with an all-natural dish soap! Get excited to whip up a batch of your own by checking out the step-by-step guide below:
What you need:
- 1 pump soap dispenser
- 1 teaspoon of unscented pure-castile liquid soap
- 5 drops of either mint, orange or lavender essential oils (depends on your preference)
- 2 cups of water
- Start by pouring the pure-castile liquid soap into the soap dispenser.
- Mix your favorite combination of essential oils and add in the pure-castile soap.
- Fill the soap dispenser with water, shake well and use as desired.
RL Tip: This makes a great handwash, too! Leave a few bottles in your powder room or in your guest bathroom for a hotel-like experience.
More on Realliving.com.ph