Get Rid of Dust With This Lemon Oil Solution
A simple run through of a feather duster isn't enough to keep your home clean
It may come as a surprise to a lot of homeowners, but household dust is more than just ordinary dirt. This powdered grime is loaded with harmful substances like flame retardants, allergens, pesticides, and plastic chemicals that can put our families at risk.
To help you get rid of these health-disrupting contaminants, all you need is a little citrus magic. Lemons—its peels, juice and oil—has strong antiseptic properties that get rid of germs while keeping your home smelling summer fresh!
Don't believe it? Try mixing up your own duster with this two-step recipe and see the amazing results:
What you need:
- 10 drops of pure lemon oil
- 5 drops of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- In a bowl, pour all the ingredients together. Stir well.
- Using a funnel, transfer the mixture into a small spray bottle.
- Keep in a cool place to keep ingredients from separating.
RL Tip: Shake well before use. Spray onto surface and use a clean recycled flannel cotton cloth to clean and buff it at once.
More on Realliving.com.ph