Get Rid Of Cockroaches Forever With This Amazing Hack
This powerful potion is eco-friendly and effective, too!
Nobody wants their home infested with cockroaches. However, these ninja-like creatures have the ability to take over a space without you knowing. To make things worse, their favorite spot is the kitchen as roaches thrive in places where food and moisture are present. While there are chemical sprays available in the market, you don't want these anywhere near where you prep meals for the family. Thankfully, we found a solution that uses the least poisonous ingredient—eggs. Check out the magic recipe below:
What you need:
- A bowl
- A fork
- 2.5 oz of 100% boric acid (Boric acid is a known ingredient for poisoning pests.)
- A bag of sugar (This keeps the mixture moist and sweet-smelling.)
- 6 eggs (This attracts the roaches to eat.)
- Start by making hard boiled eggs. Once they are cool, remove the shells.
- Remove the yolks and set it aside in a clean bowl. Discard the egg whites.
- Mix the yolks with the boric acid then add in the sugar.
- Keep mixing and adding sugar until it is no longer crummy. The end product should look like Play-Doh.
- Once you’ve got the right consistency, form the mixture into balls.
- Place them everywhere in the infested areas—in the kitchen, inside cupboards and even in your bathroom.
RL Tip: Keep this out of reach from children and pets. It is safe to touch but it can be poisonous when ingested.
More on Realliving.com.ph