DIY: Bathroom Deodorizer
Spritz it twice before you go and no one has to know!
We're pretty sure that everyone would agree when we say that no one can resist the call of nature. If the need presents itself, you'd do anything to find a way to go—even if you're visiting another person's home. The same goes for the people you're hosting, too! Save them from the embarrassment and prevent funky odors from wafting through your home with a No. 2 bathroom spray that you can whip up on your own. Check out the step-by-step guide below:
What you need:
- A travel-sized spray bottle
- 3 of your favorite essential oils (Lemon Grass, Citrus, Lavender and Mint work best!)
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable glycerin
- 1 tablespoon of rubbing alcohol
- 1/8 cup of distilled water (Don’t have distilled water? Boil a cup or two and let it cool.)
- Once you’ve chosen the oils you want to use, prepare ten drops of each kind. Pour them into the spray bottle and shake lightly.
- Slowly add the vegetable glycerin as you swirl the bottle to keep the ingredients from separating.
- Add the rubbing alcohol to give your spray an antibacterial element.
- Again, swirl the bottle as you add the distilled water.
- Put on the lid of the bottle and make sure to screw it tightly.
- Don’t forget to shake before use. Spritz it two to four times before leaving the bathroom and you’re good to go!
More on Realliving.com.ph