DIY: Air Freshener
No need for harsh sprays here!
It's safe to say that everyone loves coming home to a sweet-smelling space. Whether its an invigorating citrus candle or a mountain fresh linen spray, things that smell good simply put us in a better mood. To keep the ambiance in your home tranquil and pleasant, here's a DIY air freshener you can whip up with ingredients that can be found in your pantry:
What you need:
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or 2 cinnamon sticks
- 10 drops of lavender oil
- 2 cups of water
- Pour two cups of water in the pot and heat it in low-temperature.
- Place all the ingredients in the pot together and bring to a boil. Leave the pot open to help the scent spread around the house.
- As the water evaporates, feel free to add more to continue dispersing the aroma.
RL Tip: This recipe is good for two-three uses. Feel free to refrigerate the leftover mixture and save it for another time.
More on Realliving.com.ph