Degrease Anything In One Swipe With Alkaline Cleaner
The power of this magic solution will surprise you!
When was the last time you took a hard look at your kitchen cabinets and countertops? When these spaces need cleaning, a quick wipe down usually does the trick. However, what we don't see are the deep-seated grease stains that can ruin our cooking corners in the long run. Revive these spots with a little elbow grease and this all-natural fix:
What you need:
- 1/2 teaspoon of Epsom salts
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of liquid detergent
- 2 cups hot water
- A spray bottle
- Combine the Epsom salts, baking soda, and soap in a spray bottle.
- Pour in hot water, screw on the lid, and shake it vigorously to allow the ingredients to blend well.
- Spritz every six inches or so away from the surface once or twice then wipe it off with a damp washcloth as you go.
RL Tip: For tough dirt and stubborn stains, leave the cleanser on for a few minutes before wiping it off.
SOURCE: Naturally Bubbly
More on Realliving.com.ph