5 New Hacks That Will Cut Your Laundry Time In Half
These easy must-dos will change your life!
It's no secret that doing the laundry can be overwhelming—especially if you share the space with a handful of roommates or a big family. Thankfully, you don't need to feel like you're drowning in a pile of clothes! A few helpful hacks can make this dreaded task a whole lot easier. Check out this list of things you can try:
- Avoid losing socks in the wash by putting them in a lingerie bag before throwing it in a machine. You'll never be caught with orphan pairs again.
- Shave a good 30 minutes off your laundry time by sorting your clothes as soon as you take them off. Invest in at least three baskets—use one each for whites, darks, and brights.
- Revive scratchy towels using vinegar. Dilute two tablespoons of vinegar along with your wash to get them soft and fuzzy again. Remember not to use too much as it might discolor your towels.
- Don’t want to get wrinkles on freshly pressed clothes? Cut a pool noodle to fit a hanger and wedge it onto the line or wire. This way, you get to keep them pristine until you need to wear them.
- Always start your laundry routine with your delicates. Lightweight pieces are less likely to shrink in a cold dryer than in one that has been running for hours.
More on Realliving.com.ph