5 New Cleaning Hacks To Try This Week
These smart ideas can get the job done in seconds!
Do you ever feel like the chores around your home never end? We can't blame you—homekeeping tasks combined with work responsibilities can be pretty daunting. While we may not be able to help you tick off every last item on your To-Do list, we can teach you a few tricks on how you can get it done faster. Check them out below:
1. Use tongs to clean blinds. Can't figure out how to rid blinds of dust without breaking them in two? Try grabbing a pair of tongs and wrapping each end in a piece of dusting cloth (don't forget to secure it with elastic bands!) then clasp down on individual blinds to remove dirt.
2. Blend soap to wash a blender. Instead of working your way around the blades of the blender—which can be dangerous, pour down a mixture of dishwashing detergent and water in it, spin on low-speed a couple of times and you're done.
3. Clear screens of fingerprints with dryer sheets. Aside from keeping clothes static-free, these handy sheets make great cleaners for computer monitors, phones and even TVs without leaving any dirt residue or marks on the glass.
4. Dust old paintings with white bread. If you've got paintings that need dusting but are sensitive to abrasive washcloths, you can use old white bread to gently clean them then dust off any crumbs with your fingertips.
5. Get growing mold off your showerhead with vinegar. Kill mildew before it spreads by tying a bag of vinegar around the shower head with an elastic band. Leave the showerhead to soak overnight and scrub it clean with soap in the morning.
More on Realliving.com.ph