5 Hacks For Stress-Free Weekend Cleaning
Upgrade your tidying routine with these genius tips
In a perfect world, our homes would be clean and pristine every day—however, with work and school in the way, we usually only have a few hours for household chores over the weekend. To make sure it doesn't take you two whole days to tidy your space, we've listed down a few hacks that make everything a lot easier. Try them out below:
1. Steel appliances are notorious for constantly having fingerprint marks all over them. For a good shine, all you need is a soft rag and some rubbing alcohol! If you want something more natural, olive oil works like a charm, too.
2. Are the corners of your kitchen cabinets coated in grease? A mixture of vegetable oil and baking soda is sure to get it all off. If there are any stubborn spots, you can use an old toothbrush to scrub them off.
3. If you want your stovetop to be sparkling clean, apply a thin layer of your favorite car wax and wipe it off with a paper towel. Aside from making it shiny, it makes cleaning up spills in the future really easy, too.
4. For those who find it difficult to clean off crumbs and chunks of dust, the big secret is scotch tape. Press a stretch of tape on the surface and pull it back. For hard to reach corners, ball up the tape and leaving the sticky side facing out, tap it onto the mess and you’re done!
5. Do your kids love doodling on the walls? Clean up accidents with a white, non-gel toothpaste. These products usually contain baking soda that acts as a natural abrasive without leaving a tint. Wipe it off with a damp washcloth.
More on Realliving.com.ph