The Ultimate San Juan Home Shopping Guide
Heres a list of go-to places as well as new haunts worth discovering
Believe it or not, there's more to San Juan than buzzing restos and art hubs—this little city in the bordering areas of Valencia and N. Domingo is home to charming home stores, too. If you're planning on doing some shopping this weekend, here are some must-visit spots that you won't be able to leave empty-handed!
1. Songdream Entering the showroom is like entering a lived-in home with practical Nordic-style furniture pieces. Trivia: It actually is an old Filipino bungalow home converted into a showroom.
275 Connecticut St., East Greenhills
2. Greenhills Shopping Center This is the go-to shopping mall complex with thousands of tiangge stalls selling anything—from clothes, curtains, bed sheets, to gadgets and accessories. Other leisure spots include restaurants and cinemas.
Ortigas Ave., Greenhills
3. Jo-Liza Arts and Antiques Antique Asian, American, and European-themed furniture are found here, as well as paintings by contemporary and national artists. You can't miss this landmark San Juan store.
664 Jose Abad Santos, Little Baguio
4. CO/OP Shopping and eating go perfectly well in this resto and gift shop. Pick from among the curated quirky stuff and home decor in this industrial-themed setting.
189 A. Mabini St., Addition Hills
5. Home Fabrics Manila Here, there are upholstery fabric choices in almost every hue and texture.
Unit 204, Fox Square Bldg., 53 Connecticut St.
6. Philips Home Lighting Select from a wide array of light sources, luminaires and lighting controls, as well as lighting solutions and services.
Northeast Square, 47 Connecticut St.
7. Mav Furniture Get the right balance between aesthetic design and functionality with the choicest furniture pieces from the brand’s various collections—they just launched luxe US furniture brand Bernhardt.
Designmix Building, 59 Connecticut St., Greenhills
8. Home Matters If you’re the kind of homeowner who prefers customized furniture, head here for elegant yet modern pieces in unique designs.
222 Ortigas Ave.
9. Kaufman Stone Choose from a variety of natural stones sourced from all over the world: limestone, slate, travertine, onyx, and agglomerated marble. Installation services are also offered.
865 Mabini St.
10. Home Studio Come here for imported European brands of tiles, furniture, lights, and even mattresses.
63 Connecticut St.
Read the original article in the July 2017 issue of Real Living Magazine. Download your digital copy of Real Living on the Real Living App. Log on to summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living for more details.
More on Realliving.com.ph