RL Ideas: A Young and Fun Dining Table
Liven up your dining table with colorful and patterned pieces
How can you make dining at home much more fun and chic? Simple updates like new China will surely do the trick. But if you're worried about the costs, you can always go for the colorful, affordable pieces.
With a minimal budget, you can create a young and fun style for your table. This is ideal for everyday dining and casual get-togethers with friends and family.
Styling by Issa Villar. Assisted by Dagny Madamba. Pictorial direction by Nat Clave. Photographed by Paolo Feliciano.
Read the original article ("Hot Plates”) in the August 2013 issue of Real Living Magazine. Download your digital copy of Real Living on the Real Living App now! Log on to summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living for more details.
- Choose bright, solid colors and simple but strong patterns.
Opt for stripes and polka dots. Don't limit your patterns to just plates: you can have them on everything, from tablecloths and placemats.
- It's okay to use several colors.
Just make sure to stay within the same or complementary color family.
Items that you may want to consider:
- Blue Pitcher P419.75, Uniwide Warehouse
- Colorful Mugs P99.75 each, Uniwide Warehouse
- Hosh Dotted Cup and Saucer Set P199.75/set, SM Homeworld
- Host Striped Dinner Ten-piece Set P429.75, SM Homeworld
- Small Colored Plates P99.75, SM Homeworld
- Cutlery Set P749.75, SM Homeworld
- Placemats P49.75 each, SM Homeworld
- Blue Tumbler P32.75/per piece, Bargain Exchange
*Prices are subject to change.