RL Ideas: A Graphic Chic Dining Table
If you have an extra budget, create this look for an intimate, catered birthday dinner or a pop-up shop opening party
Got money to spare? Mark a milestone with an impressive dining table. Give your space a fresh look by playing with patterns. Pair stylized flora with geometric prints, all in a sophisticated color palette.
Remember, even a simple events deserve a little bit of style!
Styling by Issa Villar. Assisted by Dagny Madamba. Pictorial direction by Nat Clave. Photographed by Paolo Feliciano.
Read the original article ("Hot Plates”) in the August 2013 issue of Real Living Magazine. Download your digital copy of Real Living on the Real Living App now! Log on to summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living for more details.
- Mix graphic prints and repeating patterns by looking for colors that tie them together.
In this setup, an autumnal palette of red, orange, khaki, and mustard was used which adds a warm glow to the dining area. The palette is contrasted with cool blue accents, as seen in the vases.
- Balance the look.
You may use solid colors to achieve balance. In this setup, the chair balances the whole look.
Items that you may want to consider:
- Dwell Table Napkin P595/piece, Rustan’s Department Store
- Four-Piece Dinner Set P4,980, AC+632
- Reidar Chair P3,999, Mobler
- Blue Candle Holders, price unavailable, a11
- White Plates, find similar at SM Homeworld
- Table, Triboa Bay Living
- Yellow Trio Vase, find similar at a11
*Prices are subject to change.