RL Entertaining: Christmas Table Settings (Part 3)
Pair white with a little gold for a one-of-a-kind Christmas celebration
A little gold can make a huge impact and a huge difference in any table setting. You may choose to pair white with gold when you set the table this Christmas. A table set in all white maybe a bit boring so a touch of color is a surefire way to elevate the look from plain to chic.
- White table cloth (may have gold stitching)
- White dinnerware (preferably with a touch of gold)
- Gold flatware
- Pine cones or other wooden ornaments
- White and gold spray paint
- White place cards
- Gold marker
- Set the table as you would using the white and gold theme
- Spray paint pine cones or wooden ornaments in white and gold. Let dry before placing on the table. Arrange ornaments at the center of the table.
- Write the names of each guest on a place card using a gold marker.
RL Tip: You can attach small gold ornaments to the place cards.
For more tips and guides, click here.