Mother’s Day DIY: Blooming Monogram
Create a unique bouquet for the special woman in your life
All moms love receiving flowers on Mother’s Day, but why not go the extra mile and make something she won’t expect?
This floral monogram not only incorporates the beautiful blooms she loves but will make the number one woman in your life feel extra special on her special day.
Main photo from Urbanic Paper.
- Paper mache letters (available at craft stores)
- X-Acto knife
- Floral foam
- Assorted flowers
- Glue gun and sticks
- Pruning shears
- Using the X-Acto knife, cut off the front face of each letter—leaving it hollow.
- Cut floral foam to fill each letter then secure it with glue.
- Using the pruning shears, trim off the stem of each flower leaving behind at least 2 inches.
- Position flowers into the foam then add glue if necessary.
- Arrange the flowers until all the letters are filled.
RL Tip: Surprise Mom with a special breakfast tomorrow! Your finished project can serve as a charming dining table centerpiece. You may also install the arrangement in her room to serve as wall accents.
Photo from Urbanic Paper.
More on Realliving.com.ph