Modern Vintage Finds from Bungalow300
Complete your home with these handpicked pieces
There's something about vintage pieces that adds a unique touch to any home—whether it's a big two-storey house or a compact studio unit. With the different trends and shops in the market today, you can now add a distinct vintage touch to your space through pieces that have a classic yet modern appeal.
Owned by Marga Espiritu and Vernice Songco, Bungalow300 is a concept store that specializes in vintage modern furniture and accent pieces. “We handpick every item at Bungalow300, to create a diverse selection of local finds,” shares Vernice. “We visit different places to find vintage furniture and accessories and we tap craftsmen from Ilocos, Bicol, Bohol, Bacolod, and others. Also, we search for exciting local brands, artists, and designers who want to collaborate with us.”
Visit Bungalow300's studio in Alabang and check out some of the pieces that you can add to your space. Here are some of our picks that you may want to consider:
*From left to right
- Vintage Crystal Wine glasses (sold as a set of 6)
- Chanali Wooden Carved Wing Plate
- Chanali Wooden Carved Candelabra from Bacolod
- Fine Bone China Vase
- Chanali Wooden Carved Candelabra
Scent diffuser (comes with bamboo reed sticks in a white canvas pouch)
Available scents: Green Tea, Ginger Flower, Pink Grapefruit, Thyme, Talcum, and Mango Mandarin
Bungalow300 Two-seater Couch
Bungalow300 Aviary Collection Pillows
*Clockwise from upper left
- Vintage Green Glass Goblets (sold as a set of 6)
- Round Glass Antiquera Tray
- Ceramic Serving Dish
- Vintage set of floral dessert plates (sold as a set of 4 assorted plates)
- Hotel napkins (sold as a set of 6)
- Persimmon Raffia Placemats (sold as a set of 6)
*Clockwise from upper left corner
- Fleur de Sel from Pangasinan
- Inabel hand towels
- Antiquera Bread Basket
- Fleur de lis Pasta Bowl (set of 4)
- Crystal Vintage Wine Glasses (set of 6)
- Raffia Placemats in Denim
- Hotel napkins in blue gray (set of 6)
All prices are available upon request.
Bungalow300 will be hosting a free Basic Calligraphy workshop with Life After Breakfast’s Alessa Lanot on August 7 at 10 am to be held at the Alabang Town Center. You may also visit their pop-up shop from August 5 to 9 at the Corte de las Palmas, Alabang Town Center.
To learn more about Bungalow300 and to see more of their pieces, follow them on Facebook.
Learn more about Bungalow300 when you grab a copy of Real Living's July 2015 issue! You may also download your digital copy of Real Living on the Real Living App. Log on to summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living for more details.
More on Realliving.com.ph