Gifts For Teens That Will Make Them Fix Their Room
These last-minute holiday gifts will inspire them to jazz up their bedrooms—and there’s not a stuffed toy in sight!
Oh, your cute but moody teen friend, niece, or nephew—if there’s ever a gift that will distract them from Snapchat, then we’ll take it! These seven gift ideas for the home might help them get off the phone and into their bedroom. You might even inspire a budding decorator amongst them!
1. Artist Abbey Sy’s visually exciting book on discovering your journaling style may encourage them to work on her own illustrated/written journal.
The ABCs of Journaling by Abbey Sy, P350, National Book Store
2. The cutout numbers on the lampshade will cast pretty shadows on a bedroom wall at night.
Table Lamp, P2,499.75, SM Home
3. This decorative wall ornament will definitely point them to the right direction!
Wood Arrow Sign, P329, Papemelroti
4. It’s actually a kitchen trivet, but it’s lovely enough to perch on a bookshelf.
Love Trivet, price upon request, H&M Home
5. Hang a few of these in a row as grown-up alternatives to ratty concert posters.
Framed Print, P399.75, SM Home
6. A vintage-style container for a late-night drink.
Cola Mug, P59.75, SM Home
7. This can be used as an actual tote, but it can also double as a magazine bin or a cool laundry hamper.
Blue Tote, P379.75, SM Home
Read the original article ("Pretty Presents") in the November 2016 issue of Real Living Magazine. Download your digital copy of Real Living on the Real Living App. Log on to summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living for more details.