Get the Look of Vic Sotto and Pauleen Luna’s Inviting Living Area
Comfy pieces of furniture and relaxing colors can help you create a space perfect for movie marathons and quick naps
It’s not surprising why many wish to take a peek inside the house of Vic Sotto and Pauleen Luna. The beautiful façade, dominated by glass windows and clean lines, will draw you in and make you want to see what makes it special. Aside from the actor’s impressive art collection, cozy areas also complete the two-storey home. With a high ceiling and an open layout, the house is airy, welcoming, and bathed in natural light.
From the gallery-like foyer, guests will see the living area, a space meant for watching TV, some downtime, and perhaps, even a well-deserved slumber during lazy afternoons.
Since living areas tend to look the same with a sofa, a table, and an entertainment console, you can take your cue from Vic and Pauleen’s space by bringing in pieces that stand out like a designer coffee table and a striking floor lamp. Get ready to revamp your sala with these picks and ideas inspired by the couple's space:
1. A dark-colored sofa is quite easy to maintain. If you're opting for a black or chocolate-colored piece, spruce it up with pillows in lighter colors and soft textures.
Fargo Sofa, price available upon request, BoConcept
2. Anchor the space with a light brown area rug. This neutral-colored rug will surely add warmth to your living room.
Desi Latte Rug, P29,299, Crate & Barrel
3. Invest in a piece de resistance that will wow your guests and set your living area apart. A designer furniture piece can double as a work of art, too.
GEO coffee table, price available upon request, Vito Selma
4. When choosing a storage piece for the living area, pick one that can hold the TV, your gadgets, and has shelves for decor, too. This allows you to personalize the space with handpicked accessories and framed photographs.
Artigo TV Unit, price available upon request, Gautier
5. If you're the type who loves displaying framed prints, tabletop accessories, and other knickknacks, do it in style while still maximizing the available space. A sleek sideboard is your best bet.
Kargo Sideboard, P62,800, Habitat
6. Complete the sophisticated vibe with accessories that make an impact without taking the spotlight from the area's focal point. Decorate your coffee table with sculptural vases you can fill with fresh leaves and blooms.
Kora Vases, prices available upon request, Crate & Barrel
More on Realliving.com.ph