Get the Look of Iza Calzado’s Chic Living Area
Achieve a modern yet inviting space with sleek pieces and luxe accessories
If you will look at actress Iza Calzado’s former house in Quezon City and the condo unit she lives in now, it’s easy to spot a few similarities. Both havens showcase a mix of modern must-haves, captivating accent pieces, and an envy-worthy sophisticated feel. To achieve the look she wanted for her unit, Iza worked with interior decorator Nix Alanon and the FTADesign Team.
Her living area is a sight to behold—with its huge windows that add to the airy feel, comfy seating pieces, and the neutral colors that add to the elegant vibe. Some of the furniture and accessories showcased in Iza’s condo unit are from PhoeNix Home, the designer's own collection of furniture designs and décor. Whether you’re looking for a style peg or pieces to invest in for your space, here are picks worth checking out inspired by Iza’s lovely living area:
1. This comfy, beige-gray sofa is timeless and modern at the same time.
Eddie Sofa, price available upon request, Calligaris
2. Pair a sleek sofa with an equally elegant armchair—this one comes in a compact size, perfect for condos.
Ryan Armchair, price available upon request, Blims
3. This simple but classy coffee table comes with storage space for books and magazines.
“I’m A Rect” Cocktail Table, price available upon request, Caracole
4. Arrange a couple of different-sized ceramics on the coffee table for an artful vignette.
Handpainted Ceramic Vase, price available upon request, Dhalton Home
5. Decoliving’s dramatic, geode-patterned area rug is a true statement piece.
FB602 Rug, Abstract Collection, Decoliving Manila
6. Balance out a couple of armchairs with a pair of retro-style stools.
Penny Stool, price available upon request, PhoeNix Home
7. Throw in an industrial-style floor lamp to shake up things.
Outrigger Lamp, price available upon request, BoConcept
8. Add soft pillows with a sudbued, earthy pattern.
Printed Pillow, price available upon request, Luona Concept Store
See more photos of Iza Calzado's modern eclectic condo unit in YES! Magazine's May 2017 issue—out now in bookstores and newsstands nationwide. You can also download a digital copy of YES! Magazine when you log on to Summit Newsstand at http://summitnewsstand.com.ph/yes-magazine.
More on Realliving.com.ph