Get the Look of Heart Evangelista’s Glam Bathroom
Indulge in a relaxing space that’s filled with classic pieces and elegant fixtures
When it comes to makeovers and renovation projects, only a few homeowners would think of working on the bathroom. Compared to our efforts in making the living area extra inviting or how we want the bedroom to be the coziest spot at home, many of us are satisfied with simple bathroom updates that don’t cost much and won’t take long to accomplish, too. From adding new accessories to displaying potted plants—we’re sure you’ve done it every now and then to brighten up even the tiniest of bathrooms. If you’ve recently decided to turn the page and splurge, we found just the right peg that you can follow to turn your T&B into an area that’ll wow you each time you enter.
Found inside Heart Evangelista’s pretty new home designed by Heim Interiors is a well-appointed bathroom that speaks of luxury and elegance. It showcases a clawfoot bathtub, a classic telephone faucet and shower, a modern designer chandelier, and expensive Carrara marble walls. It’s easy to be transported to an era gone by or a topnotch hotel room just by looking at the beautiful photo! If you’re ready to invest and reward yourself with a brand new T&B, here are picks to keep in mind:
1. Nothing feels better than a long bath after a tough day. Bathe in luxury and see if your space can accommodate a bathtub.
Kuysen Drayton Freestanding Tub, price available upon request, Sanitec
2. Complement your chosen accessories with an indoor plant that can liven up a dull corner. Worried about maintenance? Choose a faux plant instead.
Faux Orchid, P899.75, SM Home
3. Recreate the feel of a five-star hotel in your T&B by opting for luxe accessories that will make you feel like royalty. A rug that's soft to the touch will surely do the trick.
Aurelia White Bath Rug, P1,729, Crate & Barrel
4. Keep your toiletries organized or display a stack of your favorite reads on this table that can also double as a stool.
Fernando Accent Table, price available upon request, Crate & Barrel
5. Give your colorful wall prints a rest by choosing a sophisticated frame piece that works well with your chosen fixtures. An abstract work of art or a black-and-white masterpiece is your best bet.
Tempest Framed Print, price available upon request, Crate & Barrel
6. Cop Heart's bathroom wall with a tile that looks like real marble. These pieces can make a statement on their own.
Zaire Carrara Tiffany Series Tile, P185/pc, La Europa Ceramica
7. Polish the look of your bathroom with a captivating chandelier that's reminiscent of sparkling jewelry. It can set the mood in the T&B and make you linger for a few more hours.
Spider Atlas Chandelier, P50,400, Azcor
More on Realliving.com.ph