Get the Look of a Renovated Filipino Home
Create a cozy Pinoy space with these furniture and accessories
Since furnishing and decorating an entire space may be expensive, you can start by purchasing a few pieces first. If you invest in the right items, you can still leave a good impression without spending as much as you would on an entire collection.
For homeowners that would like a Filipino-inspired property, here are 9 furniture and accessories that you can start with.
Read the original article ("Renovation Revolution") in the June 2014 issue of Real Living Magazine. Download your digital copy of Real Living on the Real Living App now! Log on to summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living for more details.
P27,000, Komodo Teak
P16.65 each, available in all leading hardware stores and home depots
P51,100, Home Matters
P249.75 each, The Landmark
P16,430, Triboa Bay Living
P37,950, Home Matters
WHERE TO BUY:
- G/L One Parkade, 28th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Tel. (02) 856-6756
- In all leading Robinsons malls
- • 222 Medecor Bldg., Greenhills, San Juan City
- Tel. (02) 234-0784
- • 4/L Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
- Ayala Center, Makati Ave., Makati
- Tel. (02) 810-9990 or (02) 810-9990
TRIBOA BAY LIVING
- LRI Design Plaza, 210 N. Garcia St., Makati
- Tel. (02) 403-6281 or (02) 403-6281
More on Realliving.com.ph